Monday, August 17, 2009

24th of July




There was, predictabley, some sort of temple theme so Lydia was in the parade as a bride, but they drove by way too fast. So I got a picture of her walking back to our viewing spot. She got to wear the dress that I made for Clare when she was the dead bride in Jennings' play her junior year.
True story - I was quite miserable at the event because of a migraine, so when the firetrucks came by (laying on the horns of course) I was covering my ears, nevertheless the loud sound affected my vision quite dramatically: when the horns sounded the pavement moved in opposite horizontal directions - like two colors of pudding or the techtonic plates of the ocean floor - it was freaky.


2 comments:

  1. i't real sad that my mom didn't get a picture of our flot it was cool although i can tell you about it i was sitting the back as a bride with the grom in front of us there was the grandparents and a young family all of this done by the central youth behind me was the picture of uor temple
    i liked the dress i was wereing althought it kept twisting on me and i wore gold hight heals but after a while they stated bugging me so i took them off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recognize that dress anywhere!

    ReplyDelete