Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dad
  • Horse videos
  • Happy wife
  • binoculars fix and case
  • Dress shoes
  • Scripture case

Mom
  • House done
  • Good books
  • Love in the family

Lydia

· A library of books I have started a gathering of other that I have read and wish to read I love most autbooks for bigger books but also comics
  • · Stephenie Meyer:
  • · J R R Tolkien:
  • · J K Rowling:
  • · Hilary McKay:
  • · Chris d'Lacey:
  • · Erin Hunter:
  • · Jenny Nimmo:
  • · Justin Somper:
  • · Trenton Lee Stewart:
  • · Suzanne Collins:
  • · Mary Pope Osborne:
  • · R A Salvatore:
  • · Kenneth Oppel
  • · Diana Wynne Jones
  • · Shannon Hale:
  • · Wendy Mass:
  • · Christopher paolini:
  • · Rick Riordan:
  • · Brandon Mull:
  • · Dean Lorey
  • · Chris Heimerdinger. #8 and on
I would also like book on maybe writing other books and art books
How to cd on card games
I might also like some videos games games that help develops the brain I don’t think I really need other videos games and might not even those games
A job that fun and well paining
A car I want the Buick back so that I could ride in it with the roof down and a cool scar of my head to keep my hair out of my face

Abe

  • A big book on spies
  • Weapons for a spies
  • Other on that nothing that comes into mind

Joy

  • a hair doll
  • A travel hair brush w/ mirror
  • Another kitten a white one

Ransom

Clare
  • hair straigtener
  • nylons
  • memory foam mattress pad


Jarom
  • missionary stuff

Alysa
  • twilight journal set
  • apron
  • flashlight
  • hats
  • iTunes card
  • stationery
  • chest (about 3 ft long)
  • driving gloves
  • puppets
  • Importance of Being Earnest movie


Jacob
  • tools: hammer crescent wrench
  • watch: analog not digital, with metal not leather band.
  • clothes, size XL
  • shoes, size 14
  • CD's by artists like Cannonball Adderly, Freddie Hubbard, Lee Morgan, Medeki Martin and Wood, Beethoven.
  • books (likes Terry Pratchett)
  • soccer ball
  • frisbee
  • laptop
Benjamin
  • board books
  • easy puzzles
  • wears size 24 months
  • toys
  • clipboard
  • stepstool

No comments:

Post a Comment